Best Commercial/Professional Carpet Cleaner Reviews
You will now learn about the best commercial/professional carpet cleaning machines that private individuals or professional cleaning companies can buy. Deep penetrating shampoos are required for old, worn out carpets that need dirt lifted and extracted from the fibers. Moreover, a steam cleaning is best for newer carpets and purifying the environment.
These carpet cleaning reviews will give you some insight on the specs and features of each model and what they are capable of doing. Dirt, grease, grime, dust mites, food particles and bacteria cannot survive under the conditions created by these proficient machines powerful enough to eliminate pet stains and smells.
Contaminants in the carpet can cause health problems including allergies and headaches, but a tailored approach to creating a fresh clean carpet can eliminate this problem.
5 Commercial Carpet Cleaner Reviews
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine | 86T3
The Bissell Big Green Professional is a heavy-duty machine providing a deep clean to remove stains embedded in the carpet. A 25 foot power cord helps the machine to reach different areas of the house or office and the 9 foot hose will get to those hard to reach places. A 5 year warranty is available for defective items replacing mechanical or structural issues that might arise. A powerful brush with a backward and forward scrubbing capability will reduce overall clean time by lifting dirt from the carpet and exerting it into a sludge water container for easy cleaning. This Bissell machine is the base model, but the other models include the Bissell Big Green Pet Stain Remover, Bissell Big Green Permanent Pet Stain Remover, and the Bissell Big Green Deep Clean Bundle.
- Comes with a warranty
- The brush moves in a forward and backward motion
- Looks professional and expensive
- Easy to fold, pack up, and transport
- A bit heavy
- Defective units have leakage issues
- Customers are encouraged to buy additional flow indicators because they sometimes leak
Bissell Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner
The Bissell Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner has a stylish, professional design. The dual cross action grooming brush is capable of extracting dirt and removing stains with 75% more suction than the competitors for a quick 4 hour dry time. Moreover, the machine comes equipped with a collapsible upholstery tool handle that exerts an extra boost of spray and powerful suction for deep cleaning. Then the dirty water is dumped into a large tank covered by a caddy. Perfect for high traffic areas, removing pet stains, and eliminating odors for home and office cleaning. Additionally, the high-performing rotating brushes leave the surface very smooth.
- Quick dry
- Easy to handle
- A better clean than other machines
- CRI-rated Gold Award: Best in Class Performance
- Made by a manufacturer with 40+ years of experience
- Does not heat the water. You need to pour hot water into the container yourself
- Customers complain about bad service from manufacturer phone representatives about this model
Hoover Carpet Cleaner SteamVac with Clean Surge Carpet Cleaner F5914900
Hoover Carpet Cleaner SteamVac offers a professional, easy clean with two upholstery hose nozzles for reaching narrow places behind furniture. The 360 degree SpinScrub technology cleans the dirt from all vantage points using a powerful 12 amp motor, 3-speed brush roll penetrating deep into the fibers. A powered hand tool will apply extra detergent from the smart tank that separates the dirty water from clean water for an easy rinse process. After the drying effect the carpet will stay clean.
- Lightweight, 20 pounds
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
- 8-foot hose
- Easy to assemble
- SpinScrub technology that lifts the dirt out of the carpet
- Exerts more water than other brands for a faster clean
- More affordable than others in the same class
- A simple design that does not look professional in a commercial setting. Seems best for home cleaning
- Although the product claims to “steam clean”, it does not heat the water
- Made with cheap parts. Some customers report the handle latch and reservoir bucket breaking
- Has some structural imperfections, poor craftsmanship
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack
Definitely one of the best commercial cleaning tools for removing deep pet stains and neutralizing airborne odors, a bottle of urine eliminator comes with this purchase and the nozzle spray on the machine has an upholstery extended handle for reaching tight spaces. Made to neutralize unbearable pet smells, the process of the clean includes scrubbing carpet fibers and extracting the dirt for a three-step clean, delivering endless versatility. No matter if the surface is soft like a mattress or hard like a stairway, this machine flushes out 89% of the dirt with a powerful suction that deodorizes the carpet.
- Heavy duty
- Reaches tough spots
- Removes pet stains and eliminates urine smells
- Removes grease
- Professional, commercialized design
- Random problems might occur such as water not releasing properly
- Too much water might soak the carpet
- The physical structure might have cracks or experience breaks
Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 Deep Cleaning 2 Motor Extracter Machine
The Bissell BigGreen Commercial BG10 delivers a deeper clean that the Bissell Deep Green Professional Clean does not accomplish. The powerful motor is capable of producing a forward and backward spinning motion and edge suction for deep scrubbing and picking up dirt. There is also a flow indicator that monitors the amount of water and solution distributed evenly into the large capacity water tanks – divided by clean and dirty water – that are easily removable. After pushing the machine across the carpet, you will see a completely identifiable 10in section outlining the clean path right in front of your eyes. The 25 foot power cord can reach far and wide in large spaces. Equipped with an adjustable handle for better traction, this machine will end with a smart and strong finish. Moreover, it is capable of rolling faster and uses less water than other products in the same class.
- Detachable power cord
- Two motor units for sucking and exerting water
- Very strong suction ability
- A hose does not come with this product
- Uses less water than other products
- Very heavy, 42 pounds
5 Things to Consider to Clean Your Carpets
- It is best to get a steam clean for those simple jobs and average surfaces. A steam clean will kill the airborne bacteria and harmful microorganisms by using the steamy mist vapor to sanitize the home improving air quality.
- Shampooing is a green way of cleaning to restore air quality by reducing waste residuals that remain in the carpet fibers.
- Dusting the walls, curtains, doormats and other surfaces before a steam or shampoo clean is best to reduce the chances of additional dirt landing on the surface later.
- Evaluate the carpet fibers by understanding the grade and quality because too much water or too little water can affect the carpet. For instance, if the carpet is soft and absorbable, then the damp fibers can lead to mold and mildew, making the family sick. Additionally, if the carpet is hard and thick, then less water would not properly clean the carpet.
- It is suggested to do a steam or shampoo clean every 2 to 6 months, or more if desired. However, the frequency should increase if there are pets and children frequenting in certain areas often because mud, grass, and water is constantly being brought into the home.
No matter if the steam or shampoo cleaning is for a DIY home or commercial project, there is an attractive list of carpet cleaners available on the market that will help get the dust, grease, and grime out of the carpet fibers and sanitize the home. Some of the machines listed in this article are equipped with powerful hoses to do the job, but others are not and need additional accessories.
All products listed above have various price ranges, depending on the quality of the machine, specs and features. Furthermore, there are multiple things to consider when cleaning your carpet such as the hoses and nozzle length and the carpet quality.