UK architect Simon Astridge has used shipping containers, exposed plasterwork and clay lighting to create the offices and showroom for a London tile manufacturer. Astridge designed the Porcelain Gallery for Pentagon Tiles in a conservation area within Hatton Garden in London’s...
Make Our Blog Even Better
- Microsoft Photosynth Software Free Download For Ios/Windows
- ISA creates hybrid housing complex for gentrifying neighbourhood in Philadelphia
- Simon Astridge stacks shipping containers to create backyard London office
- Grove of trees shades hillside Costa Rican house by Carazo Arquitectura
- Seymourpowell demos VR software for collaboratively designing cars