Stockholm studio Snask’s North Korea rebrand features a heart motif designed to create a “common feeling of belonging”. The rebrand was created for Icon Magazine’s ongoing Rethink feature, which invites design studios to reinterpret anything...
Make Our Blog Even Better
- ISA creates hybrid housing complex for gentrifying neighbourhood in Philadelphia
- Simon Astridge stacks shipping containers to create backyard London office
- Grove of trees shades hillside Costa Rican house by Carazo Arquitectura
- Seymourpowell demos VR software for collaboratively designing cars
- Soft-toned set up pairs layouts by Women & Man and SP01