Large windows are slotted in between concrete and timber-clad floorplates to form this polygonal house in the Swiss town of Möhlin, designed by Basel-based architect Jan Skuratowski. The single-family house was designed by Basel-based architect Jan Skuratowski for...
Make Our Blog Even Better
- ISA creates hybrid housing complex for gentrifying neighbourhood in Philadelphia
- Simon Astridge stacks shipping containers to create backyard London office
- Grove of trees shades hillside Costa Rican house by Carazo Arquitectura
- Seymourpowell demos VR software for collaboratively designing cars
- Soft-toned set up pairs layouts by Women & Man and SP01